Thursday, February 4, 2016

                                                   Captain America: Civil War: Trailer
                                                                                       

Captain America: Civil War is technically an Avengers movie without some of the Avengers such as hulk and Thor.  The trailer is about the avengers splitting with half helping captain America protect his friend Buckie from Targeted by the Government and the other half with Iron Man and trying to take Buckie in. I have actually been super excited for this movie myself and the trailer only strengthens my excitement and eagerness to see this movie. Captain America and Buckie fighting Iron Man and War Machine makes for some Great content and the way that it is portrayed in the trailer looks awesome. It also throws a little Emotion in their when Cap says” sorry Tony he’s my Friend” and Iron man Saying” so was I”. This trailer shows action, emotion, Great CGI and showing an exciting story. I would give this trailer a 8.5/10 and can’t wait to see it

No comments:

Post a Comment