Thursday, February 11, 2016

Dream Vacation


Image result for German Castles











 Dream Vacation
Image result for German museumsThree years ago British Columbia was my vacation spot but then i left Ontario to live here. My new Dream Vacation is to go to Germany and see their tourist attractions such as the Berlin wall, Neushwanstein castle, Mount zugspitze and many more beautiful attractions. I would also like to find out where in Germany my family originated from and Dig up some past knowledge of their lives. I would also like to try some of their foods such as Eintopf which is a stew, Kartoffelpuffer which are pan fried pancakes and Sauerbraten which is ''sour'' or ''pickled'' roast. They also have some delicious pastries that I would like to try like Nussecken, Aachener printen, Berliner and Bienenstich. their is also there museums such as Alte Pinakothek, Senckenberg Museum, Terra Mineralia and many more. Germany has so much to do, to try, to explore and it would be an amazing Experience. That is why i have made germany my dream Vacation.
Image result for German food

No comments:

Post a Comment